2016 Diocese of Buffalo Girls Volleyball Championships,
Buffalo Niagara Court Center
425 Meyer Rd, West Seneca, NY 14224
November 2nd and 3rd, 2016
- Doors will open at 4:15pm on Monday Nov. 2nd and 6:15pm on Tuesday Nov. 3rd. You must report to Coordinator.
- Please arrive at least 30 minutes ahead of your scheduled time.
- All Teams must provide 1 line judge and 1 scorekeeper. We will have 1 written and 1 electronic scorer at each table.
- Winning teams should not leave the facility until they have confirmed their next match with the On Site Coordinator.
- Matches are best of 3 sets only. Third set only played if necessary and is to 15. Switch sides at 8 during set 3. First 2 sets will be to 25 (win by 2). No cap.
- Game Balls will be provided by Coordinator.
- Overhand Server may drop 1 toss per Diocesan rules.
- Warm Up will be 2 Shared and 4 and 4.
- Side and Serve will be determined by Coin Flip.
- Bench areas MUST be clean before you leave your court.
- Balls will be provided for warmup. YOU MUST HAVE 10 BALLS IN CART BEFORE STARTING PLAY!!!
- No outside food is allowed. Please support the concession stands!!
- No ball handling outside court areas. This includes behind the curtain of courts where we are playing.
Parents and other spectators please note there is a nominal entrance fee to assist in off-setting tournament facility costs and the awards given out.